Man who vandalized cars at Nigerian High Commission, is an ex-convict

Man who vandalized cars at Nigerian High Commission, is an ex-convict

Jeffrey Ewohime, the UK-based Nigerian who destroyed vehicles belonging to diplomats in London on Monday is an ex-convict, owing to fresh facts. Jeffr

Woman who tortured stepson with hot iron, flees   
Flood displaces over 100,000 people in Makurdi
Udom storms state assembly, throws in disarray plot to impeach him

Jeffrey Ewohime, the UK-based Nigerian who destroyed vehicles belonging to diplomats in London on Monday is an ex-convict, owing to fresh facts. Jeffrey had vandalised seven vehicles at the Nigerian high commission in London where he went to collect his passport. The 31-year-old reportedly got irked when he was told he could not collect his passport as he arrived late.

Apparently, Jeffrey Ewohime has anger issues as yesterday’s incidence wasn’t the first time his anger would get the better part of him. Hackney police tweeted in January 2017 that Ewohime was convicted of assault after he threw food in the face of a McDonalds staff he was in an argument with. He was subsequently slammed a compensation fine and banned from McDonalds.
“Jeffrey Ewohime, 29yrs, convicted of common assault after throwing food in a staff member’s face at McDonalds, Dalston after an argument. He also hit the staff member. Sentenced to a community order, required to pay £80 compensation, given a curfew & banned from the McDonalds,” the tweet read.

News of Ewohime’s history of violence has left people asking if he has mental health challenges. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, chief executive officer of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM), said he has since been arrested after the havoc-wreaking incident at the Nigerian High Commission in London. The Nigerian immigration service had explained that Ewohime’s passport had been available since June 6 but it could not be delivered because he did not leave any self-addressed envelope.